Spot and Stain removal from carpet guide - Beavercreek OH and surrounding areas
In this article I will give you some tips and pointers on how to try to remove spots and stains in your home or commercial business yourself. Please REMEMBER, YOU DO THIS AT YOR OWN RISK.
* Act fast, speed is everything.
* Always blot the spot, never scrub.
* Always work from the outside in.
* Poor table salt on wet stain, (this will soak up moisture) vacuum away before applying solutions.
* Never use bleach
* Always pretest for color loss the cleaning solution in an area that you cannot see (closet)
* Always rinse the carpet when finished.
* Use a white cloth, never use a cloth with colors, they may bleed into carpet
* Dry it fast, this will help with the spot wicking back to the surface.
In home cleaning solution that will work for a lot of household issues. You will need Hydrogen Peroxide, ammonia. Or dish soap, vinegar. Baking soda
· 50/50 water and white vinegar, sprinkle baking soda on carpet stain or spot, spray with vinegar and water mix, let dwell for two hours until dry enough to vacuum up. (This mix works great for pet stains)!
· If spots remain, mix 5 parts Hydrogen Peroxide to 1 part Ammonia, spray spot wait 10 minutes and rinse and repeat if need be. If spot is oily add 1 tsp of dish soap shake well.
· If you are getting color lose with the HP mix, use 1 tsp dish soap to 50/50 vinegar mix.
If the stains do not remove, please call a professional, Note: Not all spots and stains are removable. For more spots and stain help please give us a call you will be glad you did @ 937-286-2244, we have been helping people remove spots and stains in the Beavercreek Oh and surrounding areas for years. All our customers receive a free bottler of carpet spotter! With any cleaning service.